C.P.G.A. Teaching Professional
• Attended the University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP) on a Golf Scholarship in 1997-2000 and then became the Assistant Coach.
• All WAC Conference Team in 1998, 1999, 2000.
• Won 4 Collegiate Tournaments at UTEP and was ranked in the Top 50 in the NCAA in 1999 and 2000.
• Won the Ontario Ladies Amateur in 1998 and represented Team Ontario at the Nationals in 1998, 2000.
• The first Canadian to be inducted into the El Paso Golf Hall of Fame in 2000.
• Former Assistant/Associate Professional at Wildfire Golf Club in Lakefield, Ontario. Kristen is currently with the Cataraqui Golf and Country Club, Kingston Ont